RE: IML: Texas Get Together

I went to Hemmings to look at the master calendar of events for September.

While I would LOVE for us to get together and celebrate my birthday on the
29th, to me the event I discovered in Austin on the 15th is kind of a
no-brainer and must just be begging to have Imperials there.

TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY THREE CARS LAST YEAR??????  Looks like this will be
the 6th annual.

http://www.texasccs.com/

Here are excerpts from there:

"The Texas Classic Car Show 2006 held on September 16, 2006 was very
successful, earning over $27,000 for the Make-A-Wish FoundationR of Central
and South Texas. ... Thank you to the 223 show cars that registered, the
great sponsors that helped fund the event, and the thousands of the public
who attended."

Testimonials from 2007 Registration Forms:

"Thanks once again for not only helping out a Great Organization such as the
Make-A-Wish Foundation, but for putting on the Best Car Show in Texas"
M.D., Jonestown, Texas

"Yours is a great show & I look forward to it every year."
J.H., Harker Heights, Texas

Let's see, Joe has no brakes; I have no brakes on the '61; for the '63
convertible, the whole car is packed up in boxes; Doug's has never been on a
road trip; Hugh's is awaiting an engine rebuild.  Now, aren't we a ship of
fools?  Now who could go with us and bring an actual Imperial that runs and
drives?

--Brooks In Dallas
  Gotta Get On The Stick With These Cars