Re: IML: Please Welcome Brendan Nolan

Welcome, Brendan,

Let us know when your '64 Crown Coupe arrives, and any interesting stories concerning its shipment.  I too have a 1964 Crown Coupe, and I love her - The Princess.  Glad you're a member of this exceptional group.

Doug Norton
1964 Crown Coupe

"Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
New Subscriber(s): Brendan Nolan
Email Address is: nolan_yeahyeah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Brisbane Australia

Car(s) owned: 1964 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe

Self-Introduction: Hey im Brendan 24 from Brisbane, Australia ive owned 3
valiants 1 VE wagon and a VG Hardtop Coupe 265 hemi and a VF Hardtop Coupe
Slant six(similar to dodge darts)just bought 64 crown coupe from the states
it should be over here in couple months,its pretty sweet.