IML: Please Welcome Ken Miller

New Subscriber(s): Ken Miller
Email Address is: kdmiller44@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Portland, Oregon

Car(s) owned: 1961 Convertible, white with red interior
1967 Convertible, haze green with white interior

Self-Introduction: Returning to the list after three glorious weeks tent camping in British Columbia and Alberta. My goodness, you Canadians know how to create scenery! Lots of yellow jackets but also lots of very nice people. We drove 2650 miles in my old Chrysler Town and Country Van (turned 130,000 miles on the trip) with no reverse gear in the recently rebuilt transmission (doggone that transmission shop). Although I would have loved to have done the trip in an Imperial, gasoline at $4+ a gallon would have done me in.

Hope everybody has been behaving. It's great to hook up with all of you again.

Ken Miller
Charter Member