RE: IML: 1932, 1949, 1950, 1978, 1991, 1992, 1993 Service Manuals Missin

RE: IML: 1932, 1949, 1950, 1978, 1991, 1992, 1993 Service Manuals Missing

Sir,
Here is another souce for auto manual on cd

http://www.eautorepair.net/

We have been unable to locate a service manual for
these year cars to post on the club website.

If you have one or have an interest in seeing one
posted to our library where anyone can access the
infor 24/7 worldwide, we'll need your help in
procuring/loaning one for conversion.

Let me know off-list if you have a line on one - we
are willing to do the scanning, but probably won't be
spending much more energy to locate such now that the
rest of them are procured and scanned.

Kenyon Wills