IML: 90 transmission problems question

 Hello Gang! Here's my problem. When the car is warm/hot from a day of driving it will bump forward after a dead stop. Does it sound like my lock down solenoid switch on my transmission is not working correctly and is it an expensive item to fix and/or replace? I don't think it's ABS brakes speed sensor . I just had my Transmission fluid changed and filter with ATF 3. - Thanks. -Anthony