From: M. Esposito <cadmat@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 8:07 pm
Subject: IML: 90 IMP no start issue

Hi Gang, all of a sudden we have a no start situation. turn the key, dash lights up goes thru it's process, I hear the anti lock pump do it's thing, but the starter doesn't engage.. there was no warning, interior lights don't dim, even a little, no "click" noise.. nothing .. I'm guessing it's either the starter, the ignition switch, or possibly the positive cable.. a few years ago it corroded inside the cover, even though there was almost no corrosion on the terminal or connector,, could it be a fuse or something? is there a separate circuit breaker for just the starter? any suggestions greatly appreciated..

Matt