Re: IML: 90 IMP no start issue

Mat,
   The rounded off 4-position black connector by the battery goes
to the energizing side of the starter.  The J1-12R wire in it
comes from the stater relay near by.  This is the same as on the
90 Fifth Avenue.  The starter relay is just forward of the engine
computer next to the battery.  I still have the FSM to the 1990
Fifth Avenue I used to own.  Check the connection to the Stater
AT the starter - that wire does get loose.

Æyn