From:
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:03 PM
To: mailing-list@imperial club.com
Subject: IML: 59 Black Imperial

Hello All,

 This past weekend Billings, Montana had their annual old car weekend. Was very fortunate to meet Patricia Pruitt and see her 62 Crown. Additionally, as the parade started to breakup Friday evening, saw a 59 Black Coupe ( not sure if a Custom or a Crown ) driving down First Avenue North here in town. It had a white painted "landau" top - and was in the possession of a couple. Since Imperials are rarer than hens teeth in Montana - was wondering if these are members or if someone knows how to contact them? Any information will be greatly appreciated.

                                                         Allan from Billings, Montana