RE: IML: 64-6 Imperial shift indicator cable

I feel the same way, thanks kindly for the offer.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 7:47 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 64-6 Imperial shift indicator cable

I checked out their cable kits and they look like an aftermarket style
cable
that would be used in like a street rod application. You could call them
but
I'm thinking that's not what you're looking for. It's too bad that a
shift
cable from a 1965 Plymouth Satellite floor shifted model wouldn't work.
have a perfectly good one from my conversion that you could just have
for
the asking.
Stevan Miner
Miner Auto Service