Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 90 IMP no start issue STILL

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who responded with suggestions, you've all been great. so far I have replaced the starter relay ( probably for no reason)  I removed and had professionally tested the starter and the battery both are fine. this came to mind, I have  the factory alarm on this car, is there a separate starter interrupt circuit or relay? could that have gone bad? where is it and how do I check it? anyone know?

"M. Esposito" <cadmat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Gang, all of a sudden we have a no start situation. turn the key, dash lights up goes thru it's process, I hear the anti lock pump do it's thing, but the starter doesn't engage.. there was no warning, interior lights don't dim, even a little, no "click" noise.. nothing .. I'm guessing it's either the starter, the ignition switch, or possibly the positive cable.. a few years ago it corroded inside the cover, even though there was almost no corrosion on the terminal or connector,, could it be a fuse or something? is there a separate circuit breaker for just the starter? any suggestions greatly appreciated..

Matt