IML: Welcome Joe Campbell & Abraham Stallins

IML: Welcome Joe Campbell & Abraham Stallins

Welcome Joe and Abraham!

You will find this group to be very helpful in locating cars, parts or supplying advice for restoring and maintaining whatever model of Imperial you may choose. There is also a part of our group that specializes in late '70s New Yorker Broughams.

Abraham, come to the get together on the 15th. at Rudy's Barbecue near exit 254 in Round Rock. Time is 11:00 AM. We will meet and look at whatever Imperial show up and trade stories etc. Then we plan to attend the Texas Classic Car Show on Hwy. 183/Research Blvd. See www.texasccs.com for details and a map of arrangements for the car show. We look forward to meeting you if you can come. I am in the process of restoring the brake system on my '62 Imperial Custom, so I can give you some pointers on how to proceed. Go to http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1962/index.htm and you will see the factory service manual posted there. That will answer many questions about any system in the car. Go to http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/index.htm and click on Brakes and you will find a wealth of information to help you there.

Joe
begin:vcard
fn:Joe Strickland
n:Strickland;Joe
adr;dom:;;1021 Vaughan Lane;Tioga;TX;76271
version:2.1
end:vcard