Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 6:29 AM
Subject: IML: Sway Bar Kit on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1967-1968-1969-Chrysler-Imperial-Sway-Bar-Kit-22-pc_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ140708QQihZ019QQitemZ290156911230QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Anyone have any comments about this item or experience with this seller?

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible avocado green with white interior
93 Imperial white with blue interior

Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo! ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm