IML: How many hours on your Imperial engine

IML: How many hours on your Imperial engine

I was performing a routine oil change on my Cummins diesel today.  As usual I document the mileage and engine hours.  But it got me to thinking about how many hours were on my two Imperial engines.  The Cummins has 815 hours on the clock and a hair over 25k miles on the odometer.  That averages out to about 30 MPH.  So I put that same formula to my two Imperial and figured that one had 3094 hours on the engine and the other had 3518 hours on the engine.  Now 30 MPH doesn’t sound like much but both of my cars are from the Bay Area and as such, probably (like I do) spent a lot of time in stop-n-go traffic.

Trivial information at best, but hey, it’s a slow news day.

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr Ht  (3094 Hrs)

68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht  (3518 Hrs)