Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 10:02 PM
Subject: IML: vinyl cleaner

All
I have a light tan dash in my 81 Imperial. The top of the dash has turned almost black. I have found a few products that almost get the black off, (make it much lighter) but with a few days the black is back. I believe this is darkened vinyl conditioner. The over the counter stuff does not work. I have tried them all. Any suggestions?

Bill Longest