Re: IML: Who is going to the Texas Meeta at Round Rock, near Austin?

Re: IML: Who is going to the Texas Meeta at Round Rock, near Austin?

Hugh,

I plan to be there - Rudy's at 11:00 a.m.  I will have to leave Dallas at 0:Dark Thirty.  I will try to contact the others who contacted me.

Thanks.

Doug

"Hugh, 58 Imperial" <imperial58@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, just wondering who is planning to go to the Texas Imperialist meet next
Saturday, 9/15/07? There were about a dozen replies to the original idea
and subsequent posts. Such Texas events in the past attracted around that
number and a great time was had by all. I just wish I could bring my 58
but, maybe next time. The car show Joe mention's below sounds good, too. I
hope they have a vendor's area. I need some bits and pieces for any number
of cars, so its always fun to cruise what's on offer.

So, it's 11:00 AM next week at Rudy's BBQ, lunch, then onto the show.
E-mail me off list and I'll send you my cell phone number so we can stay in
better contact.

imperial58@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hugh Hemphill
San Antonio