Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 2:52 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: CNN's 50 - which Imperials Made the list? Kenyon?

> The other thing I find interesting is that the day
> after your  wedding, you
> have time to get on-line for this stuff. ;-)
>
> Ken
> 67  Crown 4 Dr Ht
> 68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht

She's gotta sleep sometime, right?

1st Marriage ended in divorce a few years back.  That
side-tracked me on the 1960 project, but I came out of
it 4 Imperials over the entry number and didn't lose a
single one in the process.  She did get the clapped
out 8-year old plastic Camaro that suddenly stopped
working several hundred miles later when the
electrical tape somehow let go of the alternator wire
that it was holding onto the alternator near the
exhaust pipe....

This one understands that none of them really run all
that well all that often, does NOT want her own
Imperial (tried that already), and owns a 1960
Catalina that has had about 12 of the 700 hours of
restoration work needed performed.

Any Imperial owner meeting my new wife liz is invited
to take any and all above/below-the-belt shots at her
Catalina and GM products in general.  Gloves are off
in that area and she will eventually, I hope, see the
light on this subject.

Got a few years left to work on that angle.

-Kenyon