Re: IML: CNN's 50 - which Imperials Made the list? Kenyon?

Re: IML: CNN's 50 - which Imperials Made the list? Kenyon?

I could not help but notice a 1980 Imperial mentioned
in the "review: of the 1969. I guess the 1980 was a
bad year for Imperial, since it was not produced for
that model year.  You would think Time CNN would check
the facts.