Re: IML: CNN's 50 - which Imperials Made the list? Kenyon?

Re: IML: CNN's 50 - which Imperials Made the list? Kenyon?

Does the corporate owned, for profit news media fact check anything? Did you notice it was a Chrysler Imperial LeBaron and not an Imperial LeBaron.
-------------- Original message from Bill Longest <billlongest@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------

> I could not help but notice a 1980 Imperial mentioned
> in the "review: of the 1969. I guess the 1980 was a
> bad year for Imperial, since it was not produced for
> that model year. You would think Time CNN would check
> the facts.
> --- YBSHORE@xxxxxxx wrote:
>

> > Kenyon,
> >
> > Should this rumor turn out to be true, as a
> > fellow Imperialist who
> > didn't have the luxury to see far, far into the
> > future, as it were, I am
> > inquiring that , given the opportunity,
> > should/would/did a pre-nup specifically
> > concern the Imperials?
> >
> > Congratulations!!
> >
> > Jack

&g t; > In a message dated 9/9/2007 2:37:04 P.M. Eastern