IML: Odd car item in my ebay store - needs a home

IML: Odd car item in my ebay store - needs a home

Item number: 110168136520

I have two vintage mechanic's seat protectors that are
unlikely to be very "searched" for items based on
keywords.

They are heavy vintage vinyl(?) / plastic with a soft
cloth-ish backing that is designed to grip a fabric
seat if laid out on it.  If you have a car with mohair
or other oil absorbent seat material (pre '55 or
Limousine?), this might be just the right thing to
spend 99% of it's time unused in your garage?

I normally don't mix my business interests with the
Club, but it seems to me that these really deserve a
good home, and they're under $20 each (have 2 at this
writing).  They're heavy, so expect a pricey shipping
quote.

Kenyon Wills