IML: Exner Era Event @ U of Notre Dame Sept 29th

Folks, this came into me from Virgil Exner's son, Ex,
Jr. about an event that he's involved in.  If you're
near enough, perhaps a good reason to drive your car
over?

-Kenyon
---------
Please do not reply - I am JUST forwarding this and
know nothing more about it - there's an email address
in the body that you must write to if you have
questions.
---------