husker534@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 2:51 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: IML: what's YOUR car's name?

We have a 71 leBaron she's is as big as a yacht sooooooo her name is
"Lola the Land Yacht" We had a custom painter paint it on the side
down by the front of the door , People just giggle I think we could
almost camp in her !!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9/12/2007 5:22 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.