IML: End of an Era with Tim's departure

Tim,

I am truly sad to read of your departure.  1967 has
benefited from your stewardship for so long now, that
it's hard to watch this change.

Thank you so much for everything so far, and hopefully
we'll hear from you again if/when it makes sense to do
so?

The door is always open and we certainly wish you good
car-ma and successful avoidance of any knitting
needles you may have to avoid.

Farewell for now - your work remains as a testament.

ONE LAST QUESTION:::

What became of the Osama Bin Imperial photo?  Is that
someplace on the site?

-Kenyon