Re: IML: End of an Era with Tim's departure

Re: IML: End of an Era with Tim's departure

Tim,

I am truly sad to read of your departure.

Thank you, Kenyon! But I'm not actually departing altogether. Although I'm "retiring" as the volunteer in charge of the '67 pages at www.imperialclub.com, I'm staying subscribed to the IML. So I'm not straying far. :-)

1967 has
benefited from your stewardship for so long now, that
it's hard to watch this change.

I stand on the shoulders of giants! Leslie K. and the Trettins were the real heroes in that regard, in days of yore. I've only been maintaining what I inherited from them.

It's been a great pleasure to work on www.imperialclub.com. The site is a vast labor of love created over many years by many people, and it's a great demonstration of what can be accomplished by enthusiastic and persistent volunteers. I'm proud to have contributed a part. And if my scattered life ever gets a little more settled, I hope to be able to work on it again someday!

Tim