RE: IML: Osama bin Laden with a '67 Imperial

RE: IML: Osama bin Laden with a '67 Imperial

This picture is great! I should like to make a picture with OBL and me and the '67 Lebaron, in front of some Dutch windmills! My family did not like occupants in our country either. And we have a bad history of colonialism.