Re: IML: 1959 Wheel Cover Options

Note: In the 1957, 1958, 1959 section on hubcaps:

http://imperialclub.com/Repair/Wheels/covers.htm

the two rows of 3 photos  show the following:

The 1959 14" cap is upper left and upper right.
The 1959 15" cap is upper center and lower right.

The cap in the bottom row center is for a 1959 Dodge,
not an Imperial.

The cap on the bottom row left is for a 1958 Imperial.