Re: IML: The exclusive Imperial

Clay,
 Were you around the car a bunch. I bet you had alot of folks asking what is was. You just keep going. Someday you will win something. A little here and a little there and you will taking home a trophy. Hell as far as that goes. Go get yourself one just for driving it down there. Send me a photo of your car. I like to put a name with the car. t.hulse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
that goes for the rest of you Imperial freaks out there, or are you to ashamed of the car you love.

Tim
Bakersfield Ca
56-2dr Southampton

Clay Smith <imperialman67@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greeting everyone
I had the privilege of entering my 60 Imperial in a car show this weekend in
Hugo Minnesota.
No I didn't win anything.
The other entries were way too nice, and my 60 Custom needs too many
things.
I know I shouldn't be surprised but I'm sure I had the only Imperial
entered.
I walked the area four times and saw everything from a Ampicars to Crosleys
to a 59 microbus. At least three Desoto's too.
But no Imperials except mine.
And that is with estimates of 600- plus car entered.
Wow!

Clay Smith
60 Custom
67 Crown Coupe