RE: IML: Please Welcome Wyatt

I disagree as far as the manifold.  I have found by using a bigger manifold that I was a ble to use a better carb and had more power and better milage.  The manifolds on the  64 413s used a small carb and made the engine work to hard.  By going to a later model manifold and carb it helped with the power and milage.