Re: IML: $ Donations - where we're going with them

Re: IML: $ Donations - where we're going with them

However much it is you guys are getting paid, it ain't enough.

Hugh

I appreciate the humor in your post but just for the members that may not be aware....

None of the volunteer team for the website or mailing list has taken a penny for their efforts in the 7+ years that I have been a member. All of the donations that you all make go to the maintenance of the website. Things like monthly web hosting charges, having film strips and records digitized and buying the rare expensive things that none of us volunteers can afford (a recent example would be the 81-83 fuel injection factory manual).

Steve B.