From: mrs954@xxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 4:02 am
Subject: Re: IML: 90 imperial no start issue AGAIN!!

I'm not too familiar with the FWD cars but I would suspect the neutral
safety switch is on the front side of the transmission near where the
shift linkage enters the case. I'm sure there are others on this list
who are intimately familiar with the switch location, and how to test
it.  I'd look hard at this switch and the ignition switch in the
steering column. Also, did you check the wire connection (smaller
wire) at the starter?

Mark