From: "Steve B."
Subject: Re: IML: DexCool in a 69 Imperial
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 18:36:25 -0400

I have finished flushing the cooling cooling system if my 69 LeBaron and
am ready to put anti freeze in.

I wouldn't do it. I didn't even put it back in
my vehicle that was supposed to have it.
Dexcool isn't always nice stuff.

Google "Dexcool problems" and you will see a number of issues with it.

http://www.imperialclub.com -----------------
This message was sent to you by the Imperial
Mailing List. Please reply to
mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response
will be shared with everyone. Private messages
(and attachments) for the