IML: 39 Imperial

We went to Detroit in 1969 for  WPC meet.  Went thru the Ford Museum, etc.  I just went thru my pictures and did not have any of a 39 Imperial with dual side mounts.  I know I have close-ups of all the other Chrysler products, and tried to get at least group shots of everything there.  So I don't think it was there in 96 for public viewing.  Of course that is a very large building, I could have missed it.
Bill Miller
68Crown
64 300K conv.