Re: IML: Selling a Car

I have had enormous success with craigs list, both as a buyer and seller.. it's like a free online garage sale where you post pictures. I actually scour the entire country for cars all the time there ( there's a craigs list for every state and most larger cities) but Craigs list is really for bargain shoppers, If you're looking for top dollar for a car, craigs isn't they way to go ( IMHO ) If you're looking to give someone a major deal on your car, then it's perfect , my last 2 cars were purchased on craigs for a song.. an 89 Lincoln I got for $800. ( easily a $2500. car) and an 88 Allante for $2000 ( a $6500 ish car ) .. my 1990 Imperial, on the other hand,  I paid retail for about 10 years ago at a Chrysler Dealer.I just noticed yesterday that she only has  about 88000 miles on her.that's like only 5000 miles a year......mandatory Imperial content

Matt

Bob Schmitt <bsbrbank@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A month ago, I sold a Jeep pickup a few hours after posting it on the
Los Angeles Craig's List. eBay was planned to be next, but the free
TradeExpress and a paid Jeep specialty site turned up nothing after 2
months. Criag's List is free, so why not give it a try?