From: Rob van der Es <r.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 4:32 am
Subject: Re: IML: Dick? A Proposal...

Your welcome Paul :)

And yes, it is a small world after all, I understand that your roots go back to the Netherlands ? :)

Robert
----- Original Message ----- From: <randalpark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 2:23 PM

Gee Robert! Thanks for putting me in there with Dick, at least on the
'60 Imperial. I probably don't deserve it, but like you, I had done the
majority of work myself, back when I was driving Imperials for regular
transportation, and no one else would/could work on them. Experience is
the best teacher.

Funny thing about Dick, he remember's my Uncle Tony who owned a couple
GULF gas stations in New Jersey in the 1950's. Dick's father's company
did business with my uncle, and my uncle let Dick use the lift to work
on his cars! Talk about a small world!

Paul W.