Re: IML: scams

Tell them to send it to your local Western Union. Don't give out your bank info...
You'll never here from them again.

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 11:09:33 -0700
 "Gary Wilson" <mopar413@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Subject: RE: IML: scams

I have been messaged about my 68 imperial by about 5 people all different names and I tell them cash or paypal and haven't received anything back yet. I will find the names and post them.

   From: mopar413@xxxxxxxxxxx
   Subject: IML: scams
   Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 17:51:22 -0700

I just go what must be the latest scam in that both scams I got were from James Wilson and one from Paul Wilson. Now both messages were exactly the same. Wanted the same information. The other thing that is funny is both have the last name of Wilson as that is also my last name. Don't know if that is a coincident or not?? Another one to the junk pile. I usually send a rely telling them that I accept cash or money wire transfer and never hear from them again.