IML: Please Welcome Allen Fownes

New Subscriber(s): Allen Fownes
Email Address is: acfownes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Car(s) owned: 1967 Imperial Convertible, black with white leather interior, soon to be delivered to me.

Self-Introduction: I was a member of IMP Club a few years back while I owned my 1969 4 door Lebaron. I have missed that car ever since selling it to a Norweigan about five years ago and have been on the hunt for several years for the car that I finally found - my favourite of many favourites.

A lover of fine wood, and gadgetry, I was drawn to the louvered doors on the 67's dash, and like all of you love the whir of the 727 transmission as it delivers the torque of the 440 to the rear wheels. I will pull a 32' Airstream with this car when we go to the American Southwest on extended holidays in the years to come.

I look forward to your camaraderie.