Re: IML: Please Welcome Allen Fownes

Hi guys, just thought I'd post an update of the preogress of my latest internet scammer. He/she actually sent the cheque, along weith an extra 3000.00 for shipping. This of course I was supposed to forward to the shipping company. How dumb do these people think we are. Or how dumb are they, I took his cheque, looked up the issuing company on the internet, and hhad a nice long chat with their corporate VP about internet scams. He asked if I would send him the cheque along with the envelope to help as he put it "catch one of these bastards". Be careful I avoided giving him my home e mail addy or any info, and used my work server for all contact. Since I sent the cheque back to the company in Texas he's dropped me like a hot potato. Hope they can track him down.
Kevin