Re: IML: fuel tank grommet

I have fuel neck to tank grommets for B and E Mopars. If your Imperial is the same, then contact me. I also have 2 lengths of J bolts for the tank straps. I do not have the straps. I also have the fuel float in brass.  All this is new parts  joe machado

-----Original Message-----
From: rexcarter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 7:35 pm
Subject: IML: fuel tank grommet

I'll soon be dropping the fuel tank on a '64 LeBaron, and would like to have a filler tube to tank grommet readily in hand, as I must assume age will have worn the original. Additionally, I would like to replace the straps and j bolts. Does anyone have experience with one or more vendors who were able to supply these parts for this year? I've searched the standard sources on the site, but have seen no references to these specific parts.