Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: IML: no air from the vents

I used to have a 1990 Fifth Avenue and it had the problem for
anout a week.  There is an actuator (Defrost door?) behind the
radio which bends or gets stuck and you just need to adjust it
back to normal.  There is a service recall on this for the 1990
FiFth Avenues / Imperials.  I believe I found it in the blue
pages of NATIONAL SERVICE DATA GUIDE for 1991? or 1992?

Æyn & Patrick

--- J-C <jchudd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a 90 that now onlys blows air out the defroster or at
the floor. Is this a blend door problem? Maybe a vacuum issue.
Anyone have any advice on the fix for this? Does the dash have
to come apart for servicing those actuators and doors?  Thanks
Jeff

90-black
91-blue