IML: Dual Master Cylinder Conversion - 1960

IML: Dual Master Cylinder Conversion - 1960

Kenyon

What other years does this fitment info apply to, any idea?

POSTED:
--- James Brown < jimmb1960@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am planning to change my single chamber MC to a
> dual chamber.

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/Kenyon/Page09.htm

I regret using DOT5.  Thought I was being smart.
Pedal goes away when the car sits.  Car is incomplete,
so no report on what they're like in action, but they
feel great on the driveway at 0.7 MPH.

Use DOT3 Fluid and MC out of a 67-69 Newport, which
had 4 drums while the rest of the universe went to
Discs.  Fit is exact.

Kenyon Wills

Chris Lynch
Feinex Design House