IML: '62 Jack Instructions

I looked on the club website checking on the '62 Jack Instructions. The text associated with the images says, "These instructions were printed on a very heavy paper and are the color of a brown paper bag". My question is, Is it certain the the instructions were all printed on paper the color of a brown paper bag? On my '62 the jack instructions appeared to be closer to the color and thickness of a manila folder - more of a cream color than a brown paper bag. It could have been an even lighter shade. The original one in my '62 has obviously yellowed with age as have all of the paper labels in our cars and it is still short of being the color of a brown paper bag.

Joe
begin:vcard
fn:Joe Strickland
n:Strickland;Joe
adr;dom:;;1021 Vaughan Lane;Tioga;Texasw;76271
email;internet:jwstrick426@xxxxxxxxxx
version:2.1
end:vcard