From: sjak brak <imperial1973@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 5:30 am
Subject: IML: ignition lock + switch replacement on 65 Imperial

Dear fellow clubmembers,

A friend over here with a 65 called me, he has troule in replacing the ignition lock/switch on his 65, and especially in removing the panels.

I'm going to help him out during the weekend. I already checked my 65 shopmanual, but I'm not sure what to expect (I cant recall exactly how a 65 adsh looks like). Has anybody some tips&tricks?

Thanks!

Sjak