Re: IML: Headers for my '81 Imperial???

I cant help you with which headers would or would not fit, since I never worked on a 81-83 Imperial (I never even saw one, since there are none in Europe)

The dual exhaust will surely help with a better flow.

Generally speaking, headers will help improve the performance output of the engine, but the size of the headers is relevant. There is nothing peculiar with the set on the ebay item, but ask your engine builder if the tubes and collectors are right for your application.