Re: IML: What color represents "Luxury"?

Re: IML: What color represents "Luxury"?

It is true that black works for most cars that are just one color.  Each year is different enough to make a difference too.  As I mentioned that the 1959 options were a full stainless roof with black landau.  This roof is so unique that black would simply blend into the black landau.  Creamy colors and especially Persian Pink accents the black landau best with the mirror like roof.

Elegance in this case was the outcome as evidenced by the 4 page advertisment in Vogue magazine.  Pink was used for 2 pages and a creamy white used on the other 2 pages, and this was probably the largest magazine advertising spread ever used by Imperial.

The reserve on my Elizabeth Arden clone for sale on Ebay (160168558206) is $23,270.00.  I was in a hurry and incorrectly stated is was under $23,000.00.  I have not disclosed this anywhere else as I hope the car will go to someone in the IML who will take care of her.

Steve Restelli, Vacationocity.net CRTA
http://vacationocity.net  Easy Travel Search Engine for all your Travel & Vacations
http://vacationocity.biz  Open your own 24/7 Travel Store earn 60% of the travel commissions