SV: IML: Please Welcome percy bunink

Lock for some one ho sells standard motor product and ask for  US-50 = ignition switch ignition keys and lock = US-12L if it is to  1965 crown 4

Skickat: den 18 oktober 2007 22:21
Till: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: IML: Please Welcome percy bunink

Welcome Percy!

I already asked around for your ignition lock problem here, but I guess you can be more specific than me from a distance.

On 10/18/07, Steve B. <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

New Subscriber(s): percy bunink
Email Address is: percy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: netherlands

Car(s) owned: 1965 crown 4-door hardtop (white)

Self-Introduction: Hello Imperial people! I'm a dutch american with a
passion for old cars. My daily driver is a 1970 mercedes 280s. I've always
been smitten with old chryslers. My first driving lessons were in a chrysler
newport(1960) in vermont as a 8 year old! I recently purchased a 65 imperial
here in the Netherlands which I'm attempting to restore. Other cars I
own(ed):
60 studebaker Hawk
         78 Alfetta 4-door
         68 citroen DS 4-door