Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 100+ Messages in error

Hmmm, Looziana huh. So that is where the top secret "invasion of Imperials" get together is supposed to happen! I'd have to trailer my '51 Crown Imperial full limo, naw too lazy right now. Tell you what Patrick, I'll not get shook up if you promise to forgive me when/if it happens to me. Demons can strike anyone ask Mr Murphy. paul in Ohio

pnkmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Sorry Everybody! My computer was possessed and has now been fully exorcised. I'll never look at a turning lens again without feeling embarrassed. My wife is worried that a group of IML goombas are on their way down here in a shiny black '67, slicked up to kick my ass (required Imperial content).

I just hope they let me sit in the front seat. Maybe it has dual air. If I'm really lucky, it'll be a LeBaron!

Patrick Moore
'58 Southampton project
Southeast Louisiana

-