IML: air suspension conversion kit

Well my 90 has finally been causing me more problems with the air suspension than I care to deal with not to mention you cannot get the front air struts from Chrysler anymore. It's time to convert over to regular shocks and struts. There are two companies out there Strutmasters and Suncore that are the only ones to provide a kit. Suncore is abit less money and I was wanting to know if anyone had any experience with either one?  thx  Jeff

90-blacl
91-blue