Re: IML: Please Welcome Dana & Debbie Meadows

Re: IML: Please Welcome Dana & Debbie Meadows

Welcome to the Online Imperial Club,
I don't know if there are many here who have '30's vintage cars, but I for one, hope to own one of those classics one day.
The people here are a wealth of knowledge, and if you enjoy Imperial talk of ALL years, this is the place to be.
I think there are a couple of guys in Australia, who also have '30's vintage Imperials.
Sit back and enjoy, and feel free to contribute photos and comments.............it would be great to see photos of your Imperials.
Cheers,
-Mike in Oregon
'57's, '58's, a '77 NYB and many other assorted Chryslers and things.