Re: IML: Vynil Dye

SEM has a really good reputation for dying vinyl.
I used Leatherique to restore my '72 interior which has leather seating surfaces but the rest is vinyl. I noticed that the vinyl parts of the seat covers remain sort of tacky after application and drying... So I'm going to try SEM for the rest.

Frank
'72 coupe

Acuda4me@xxxxxxx wrote:
Has anyone worked with vynil dyes when restoring their Imperials? What's good, what's bad, what's ugly? Any recommendations?