IML: Please Welcome Johnny Einsele

New Subscriber(s): Johnny Einsele
Email Address is: johnnyq72@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: warren ohio

Car(s) owned: 1947 chrysler crown imperial limo

Self-Introduction: I just bought the car and I havnt even got it trailored home. It is in very ruff shape and the previous owner sold it to for only scrap price. Well its nice to know there is help out there like this club that can help me through this long restoration project. I didn't get a title withe the car and I am understood that the car was only on the road til 1952. After that It was impounded and put in a field where it sat for 50 yrs. The car is black and has a straight eight, solid frome but no rockers. Totally gone but I'm pretty good with sheetmetal. I will be doing all the work Myself and Hope to meet some nice people along the way.

                                             Thanks,  Johnny