Re: IML: 1960 gauge/personality notes

"160 the t-stat is fully open, and the circ pump is moving coolant through the radiator fast enough, there is not enough time for the coolant to remain in the radiator long enough to shed the heat load,(saturation point)"

Hi Dave, ]

The above is exactly what I meant to say all the time!! But my English is not good enough to make things clear like the way you did.
Thanks for helping out!

Have a " cool" day too,

Robert